Saturday, September 22, 2012

Baby Series Round-up

Wow what a series. So many great projects and tutorials, I know I don't have time to try all of them. Here is a summary of my favorite projects we featured over the past two weeks:


Ruffled Romper from Melly Sews (I wish I was having another girl when I see tutorials like this).
Self Binding Blanket from Sewing Mama RaeAnna (a simple finish to an adorable blanket and her embroidery machine might be on my Christmas list!)
Cotton Gauze Blankets from A Couple of Craft Addicts (swaddle that little one up in these all year long).

Pacifier Clips from Naptime Crafters (keep those soothers clean with a few of these)


Embroidered Headband from Mama Says Sew (adorable for little girls from newborn to child)


Thank you to all the amazing crafters that participated and to all our viewers out there. Without your support and comments this blog would not be possible. 

With a little over a week to go before baby arrives I'm not sure how much I will get done from my ever growing list but this week has inspired many future projects.









No comments: