Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Post It Note Frame

I love quick crafts. It seems that is all I have time for these days. I don't know if it is just summer and the kids are all home all day long or my mind goes a wandering but I don't seem to be getting anything done lately unless you count working on my tan from laying out by the pool and swimming every day.

However I did make this quick craft for my MIL who will be serving as a mission president's wife in New Hampshire soon. I know she will have lots of notes to leave around her house and be spending time in the office so this is perfect for her.

All you need is:
-clear plastic frame (Walmart, Hobby Lobby, etc)

-scrapbook paper
-embellishments (ribbon, stickers, tags, etc)

Cut your scrapbook paper to the size of your frame. Wrap a ribbon around the edge of the frame. Add your other embellishments. I used a large tag with an initial for her name.

 
 Hot glue works best. Add your post it notes to the front when you are done. I would suggest using some clear roll on glue to attach the post it notes because they don't stay for long.


It is so simple but such a great idea for a quick gift. And doesn't it look pleasant compared to boring post it notes all over your desk?

1 comment:

Cher' Shots said...

really cute idea ~ thanks for sharing
'hugs from afar'