Friday, June 7, 2013

Pinterest Finds-Summer #1

I have been avoiding Pinterest lately. Mainly because I am on this new diet and I am trying to avoid all the yummy delicious and oh so bad for you treats I always find on Pinterest. However, I decided to be strong this week and glanced through a few times.

Man am I glad that I did. I felt so inspired by some amazing ideas.


I did pin a few treats, Shhhhh don't tell anyone. I am saving them for a rainy day...or maybe just a cheat day, hehe.


I love this simple knit dress. It looks so comfortable but stylish. Definitely a DIY project on my list.
 Lime and Coconut Chicken. Three ingredients on my diet list that I am going to try this week.
 Fabric covered foam board ceiling. What a fun idea for a playroom or kids room. I love the happy colors.
 Modern accents. I love these tall vases. Plus tulips are my favorite flower. Simply elegant.
 Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies With Nutella Marshmallow Cream Cheese Filling Recipe need I say more? CHEAT LIST!!
 Noodle Horses. Fun idea for a summer Western themed party.



Happy pinning everyone!

No comments: