Friday, October 5, 2012

Pinterest Finds-October Fall Theme

I love how October 1st comes and there are pumpkins everywhere. Even though the temperatures are still in the 80s here, fall is coming. And all with fall comes lots of new Holiday themed projects. Here are some of my favorites that I have seen so far on Pinterest.

Pumpkin Pie French Toast. Anything pumpkin flavored and I am in. Plus I am sure it makes your house smell amazing.

 Paper Plate Ghosts: I love how the bottom of the ghost gives the appearance of flying through the house.

Spider Wed Walking Game. Great for home decor and learning balance.


 Swirling Ghosts. This is a great project for 4 and 5 year olds learning to cut.


 Fluffy Pumpkin Dip. This is adorable inside a pie pumpkin. I think it would be great with graham crackers, cookies, or even apples.

What kind of fall items are on your to do list?

1 comment:

Samuel Houston said...

Pakistan Super League is going to start on the 27th January 2022. Team owners of all teams have released the full squad of their respective teams. Lahore Qalandars also announced the squad for PSL 2022 with player retention.