Thursday, October 11, 2012

Introducing Christian

You are all probably wondering...WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I have been busy loving on my newborn. Sorry no crafting as I recover from my c-section. Actually, even with a newborn I can't stop crafting and sewing so I will have some posts for you next week including tips on taking newborn pictures. But for now, take a little break yourselves and remember to spend time with the people you love in your lives.

Let me present to all of you:

Christian Philip
Born October 5th at 9:20am via c-section
6lbs 12oz and 19 3/4 inches long

He is amazing. If you would like to read more about Christian please check out my family blog at:
bjjstokerfamily.blogspot.com.  Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

mjb said...

Congratulations on your little sweet pea:) Adorable!!!!

20 North Ora said...

Jessica - He is so sweet. What a blessing! Enjoy!

Judy

Tina said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful!