Thursday, May 17, 2012

Changes: a Thank You from Heather


Yesterday Jessica mentioned you will be seeing some changes here.  I've been reluctant to share my newest venture because I'm definitely feeling a little sad about the changes.  I've owned my own small (very small) business, Brie Brie Blooms, for a few years.  I've always wanted to do more with the business but I felt I didn't have the time.  I finally decided to set aside the necessary time to start working on the Brie Brie Blooms project full time.  I have a vision that certainly will take awhile to develop.  With that in mind, I can't be here full time and try to push forward in another direction.  Unfortunately you won't be seeing me as much here. 

I have enjoyed starting this blog with Jessica and getting to meet so many great friends here!  You will see me popping in for projects monthly and none of my posts are leaving.  Thank you so much for supporting us and making me feel strong enough to venture out and try something new!

I would love for you to come by and follow my new Brie Brie Blooms blog.  I will be sharing my latest projects there.  If you loved following me here, I promise you will not be disappointed in the new site!

2 comments:

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Wow Heather!!! This is big news! I'll miss seeing you here - but of course I'm super excited to follow you on your new blog! I know that this will be a great new adventure for you!!

Tina said...

Best of luck to you!