Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fabric Find Tuesday #1

A few changes are coming to A Couple of Craft Addicts over the next few weeks. We will be launching a few new daily series. Tuesdays will now be FABRIC FINDS Tuesday. I will feature different fabrics that I love from sites around the net.

One site I love is Fabricworm.comhttp://www.fabricworm.com/. Their prints are amazing and I love the novelty of some of their designs. Here are a few of my favorites this week:

Tula Pink, Nightshade, Raven Lace Vapor
 
This has a special print and I love the vintage feel. And I actually love that it is cotton because it is so versatile. 

Amy Butler, Gypsy Caravan, Wind Flowers Stainless
This soft print is so beautiful. I love this for a flowing skirt or summer dress.

Maude Asbury, Crabtastic, Lobster Ivory
First of all isn't the name fantastic! I think this would be really fun for a beach tote or swim suit cover.

1 comment:

Weaveron Textile said...

Fabric consumption is increasing in everyday life which is why I love fabric...
click on this link....:https://www.weaveron.com