Thursday, May 17, 2012

Frame List Organizer


I am a very organized person, but I am always looking for new ways to keep my life in order. This is a simple list that is easily changed and can be created to go with any decor in your room. All you need is a basic frame with glass, paper to fit in the frame, and a dry erase marker.



My frame was from Walmart at just $8. I used scrapbook paper from my supply and the pen was from my supply as well. Since I keep this list board in my craft room I added some similar decor by mod podging a strip of paper to the frame and adding some scrapbook paper flowers. I used stickers to permanently categorize my TO DO LIST, IDEAS, and the weekly POSTS for my blog.

 These type of frame organizers would be perfect in any room or theme. 
Here are a few examples I thought of.
 4th of July Theme
 Halloween Theme
BOYS ROOM THEME

 Simple and cost effective. My type of craft.

No comments: