Friday, May 18, 2012

Fun Find Fridays Week 1


Another one of our weekly posts will be Fun Finds. These are all great products from my favorite Etsy shops. I have really been interested in jewelry lately, trying some new crafting ideas.

The first shop I love is Black and White Jewels
 These earrings are gorgeous. The shop specializes in wedding jewelry but I would wear these all the time.

The next shop is a specialty shop Divine Jewel.
 This necklace is AMAZING! I love all the gem work. Any bride would be beautiful in this statement necklace.

For some every day wear I really love these bracelets from Infinity Wish
 I am really into layering bracelets for summer and I love the mixed media of these pieces.

The last shop I would like to feature is a supply shop Bead FrenZ
Aren't these coral colored shell pearl beads gorgeous. I love chunky bead necklaces in the summer with maxi dresses on plain t-shirts.

Those are the shops I found this week. Hope you found something inspiring.

No comments: