Sunday, February 12, 2012

Easy Valentine's Day Snacks

Looking for some quick and easy ways to make fun Valentine's Day snacks?  We recently hosted a Valentine's party for my daughter's play group.  I wasn't up to making time consuming goodies but I did manage to turn some easy snacks into "love food" for our party.  I purchased a set of heart cookie cutters from Target and used them on easy food items.

I put out a tray of deli meat and cheese along with peanut butter and jelly to accompany our heart shaped bread.  It was the perfect sandwich spread for our party.

I used the same heart cookie cutter to shape some brownies.  Conversation hearts brightened up the brownies.
A different heart cookie cutter transformed the jello jigglers into a fun addition to our desserts!
Have fun putting together some fun Love Day snacks!
 

No comments: