Monday, February 13, 2012

Peasant Dress Review-Naptime Crafters

Remember this sweet ruffle dress I made a few weeks ago?

Well I made another great dress from the Peek-a-Boo pattern shop this week.

Presenting ...the reversible peasant dress. I love this dress because let's face it...kids spill and get dirty. If it is my daughter it is almost instantly after I get her dressed each day. This dress is a back-up plan, one little spill on the front, flip it over and you have a great new dress. The pattern is actually super easy. Only 6 pieces: front back, sleeves, and skirt. I added a front pocket for fun and all the little things that kids collect throughout their days like rocks, cars, or in Elizabeth's case little Barbie dolls.



They also just released their latest design the Jackie Dress. It is adorable, I can't wait to make one for Elizabeth.


Want to make one of your own?

The Peek-a-Boo pattern shop is offering 10% off your entire purchase now through Saturday the 18th, use the code "CRAFT10".

But wait there is more now through Feb 14th get the Sweet Pea Booties FREE with any $10 purchase! Just add $10 in patterns plus the Sweet Pea Booties to your shopping cart and use the code "LOVE" at checkout



There are so many great online patterns out there, I am constantly updating my to make list.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a sweet little dress! I just love that its reversible.. I need some reversible outfits for my littlest guy who is a constant mess! Love the pocket!
Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo party.. can't wait to see what you share next!

very merry vintage style said...

They're all adorable! Thanks for linking up to the Share the Love Wednesday link party at Very Merry Vintage Style!
Mary