Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's Day book for Daddy - printable


Last year I saved a post from a fun craft blog called Oopsey Daisy. She had her son color a cute book for her husband's birthday. She provided printables and instructions. See her original post here.

I spun the idea and had my daughter make a book for her Valentine's gift to her daddy. I edited the first and last page of the printable and then let me daughter color the pages. She colors a bit out of control! I almost kicked into crazy mode and "helped" but I decided it was her gift so she could make it however wild she wanted. I cut the pages and glued them onto colored cardstock. I used a heart hole punch and put them on a ring. I tied some pretty heart and red ribbons onto the ring to give it a Valentine's Day look. Our book turned out cute and I'm sure my husband will love it!





Cut and paste the images below into a word document if you would like to make one too.


 

1 comment:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Thanks SO much for the link! What a fun idea for Valentine's Day. This is absolutely perfect... love this blog!! Thanks for the e-mail!!