Monday, January 21, 2013

Pinterest 2013- Jan #2

I totally forgot to post my favorite Pins last week. Sorry the blog might be a little scattered over the next few weeks because my sister is visiting (YAY) and we are moving in only 2 weeks. My house is not packed at all and my husband and I decided that instead of storing all our old furniture for the next 3 1/2 years we are just going to sell as much of it as we can. So if you live in the Albuquerque area we are having a HUGE sale on all our furniture and other home items.

Even with all the chaos around here I have been slowly working on a few crafts with my sister while she is visiting, so there will be some great posts coming this week.

For now feast your eyes on these great pins from this week, I am so inspired. I just never feel like I have enough time.

Adorable ruffled dress. This is a Spring DIY for sure.
 Best IPhone/IPad apps for Kindergarten-aged kids. I got an Ipad for Christmas and an IPhone for my birthday so I am all over this post.
 Lotus blossom skirt pocket tutorial. Adorable little pockets for skirts and spring pants.
 Ribbon Roll tutu. My daughter is obsessed with tutus. No tutorial so maybe I will have to come up with something :)
 PomPom scarf. I love these colors. Translates perfect from winter to spring.
Happy Pinning!


PS. Don't forget to go and enter the giveaway this month. Get a $25 gift certificate to fabricworm.com!

No comments: