Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Kids Craft-Halloween Ghosts

This week my kids and I made Halloween ghosts to hang up in our playroom.

I started with white card stock and cut out a ghost shape. My 4 year old actually cut the ghost out himself (part of practicing using scissors). Then I let the kids use glue and cotton balls to cover the card stock. Finally we cut out 3 ovals from black card stock for the mouth and eyes and the kids glued those onto the ghosts. Then I hung them from the light fixture in the playroom using yarn. This way when a breeze comes through the house the ghosts sway. We made 4 total. An easy and fun kids craft that any child over 2 could make.


1 comment:

kellywade said...

Suzuki's extensive range of motorcycles showcases their dedication to producing high-quality machines that cater to a diverse range of riders. Read more at suzuki bike price