Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Kids Craft-Father's Day Jar

This week for our kids craft we made a Father's Day gift for Dad's desk at work. My husband is a little too practical for homemade items. He also buys anything that he really wants which make it almost impossible to buy him anything for Father's Day, birthdays, or Christmas. This is what we made him last year:
 

This "I love my dad" 2x4 is now under his computer for more fan ventilation. Yeah, no words.

Anyways, this year we tried again but with something that would go on his desk in his office. I bought a jar from Hobby Lobby and had the kids put their hand prints on the side of the jar with acrylic paint. Then I made a cute subway art saying for the front. You can use the printable below:

I hope that he likes it and it stays on his desk this time. Not that a glass jar could be used to prop up anything electronic but you really never know.






No comments: