Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fabric Find Tuesday #2

Welcome to another edition of fabric find. I love fabric.com because the prices cannot be beat. Plus if you order $35 or more you get free shipping. There is a plethora of options on the site. From quilting, to home decor, and fashion apparel. I have to admit I don't like buying fashion or home decor fabrics online because I like to feel the fabrics. But quilting fabrics can be bought without worrying about texture or weight for the most part. Here are a couple of my favorites this week on fabric.com:

Moda Quilt Blocks Flying Geese Shade Periwinkle


So popular still, the chevron or zig zag fabric but with a twist. I love how it has a quilted effect.



Anchor's Away Sailboats Navy

 I love a Nautica theme. I order some of this this week for an upcoming project in the works!




I hope where ever you live you are finding the prints and textiles you want to 
use for some inspiring projects.


No comments: