Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sewing With Sergers All Wrapped Up

It is the end of Sewing with your Serger week and I have nothing to show for it. This week really got away from me. All my daily activities, church activities, topped with getting the flu for the last 2 days really cut into my sewing this week. So I am sorry to say I have no personal project to share.

HOWEVER, I do have a few projects that I have pinned I thought you might enjoy.

1. Maxi Dress by Sew Much Ado. This was the inspiration for my own project. I still plan on working on it next week so hopefully I will have something to show you soon.
2. Maxi Skirt by Elle Apparel. As my waistline is expanding I think I will be making a few of these to wear over the next 6 months.
3. Simple Serger blankets or napkins. Just Serge the edges for a fun color contrast on flannel blankets or dinner napkins. These napkins by Alder and Co are beautiful.
4. Adding detail with your Serger by Fishsticks and Fries.

Also here are some other beginner tutorials I thought might come in handy.
1. 4 Serging Techniques
2. LBG Studio Gathering and Rolled Hem

If you have a project you worked on this week please come and share it at our WOW US Wednesday Linky party. We really want to see what you have created.

No comments: