Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wow Us Wednesday Linky Party #7

We normally take turns posting our weekly linky party but Jessica has been busy with her projects for American Crafter so I decided to step in this week and get our linky party started.

I have a little blog crush this week.  I recently started reading The Winthrop Chronicles and am loving everything I've seen!  I've been amazed by all the fun projects this mommy has put together for her daughter's room makeover.   

I painted my living room this week and have plenty of extra paint chips I borrowed for the hardware store.  Thanks to The Winthrop Chonicles, I have the perfect project on my to do list!

I'm also loving the matching felt pom poms!

Felt Pom Poms
Spend some time at The Winthrop Chronicles this week, I'm sure you'll be hooked too!

Please join us for another fun week!

Here are a couple of linky party rules:
1. Become a follower of A Couple of Craft Addicts
2. Only link up projects you have done, no link parties, giveaways, or shops.

That's it! Make sure you check out other links and spread the love.

NOW WOW US!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh you're so sweet! Thanks for the feature!