Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WOW Us Link Party #9

It is that time again, WOW US WEDNESDAY link party time. Last week we only had one link...what's up with that? We want to see your stuff. Inspire us. We are always looking for new blogs to follow and new projects to make.

Last week my fellow American Crafter Stephanie from Pinafores and Pinwheels linked up her fairy house project.


I thought this was SO creative. What a fun project for a little girl! I know my daughter loves pretending she is a fairy. Stephanie has such great style with vintage appeal. Please go and start following her blog, you will learn some great ideas including these amazing apron skirts.
Thanks Stephanie for linking up last week.

Now everyone else LINK UP and lets get the party started.
1. be a follower of A Couple of Craft Addicts
2. only link projects, no link parties, giveaways, or shops
3. visit the other links and share the love


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi I'm glad I found you and I love the fairy project from last week !

Pinafores and Pinwheels said...

I can't believe I was the only project last week! Thanks for the feature though, you ladies are amazing! ~Stephanie

Barbe @ Beez Rental Designs said...

Hi I'm a new follower! I'm glad I found your blog and linked to your party. I also have an obsession with fabrics; unfortunately waiting to buy a new sewing machine. My stash has gotten so so large! lol But I now have granddaughters, both under age 5 and a new one on the way. I'm so ready to sew! I would love if you'd follow back and link to my Frugal Treasures Tuesday party going on now! : )