Monday, March 5, 2012

Boys Bow Ties

I am always looking for things to make for my son. Boys are so much tougher than girls, or maybe just not as much fun (no ruffles or lace lol). I recently saw this adorable bow tie tutorial on Delia Creates. It was so easy I whipped out 3 in about 30 min and plan on making lots more. One thing I would adjust is the measurements. She suggests adding 2-3 inches I suggest adding at least 4 inches to the length it was way too short and I have to add that much elastic just to make it fit. Other than that great tutorial and great instructions on tying the bow tie.






Jackson loves these so much, he has been wearing them around the house...even without a collared shirt.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

These are adorable! I have two little boys who I wil definitely have to make these for. I would love for you to share this at my link party!
http://thewinthropchronicles.blogspot.com/2012/03/share-it-link-party-1.html

very merry vintage style said...

Adorable and so are both of your models!
Mary