Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fun Find Friday-Where's My Stache

This week's fun find is actually a fabric. I couldn't resist it is too cute. I found it on fabric worm and I LOVE IT!
My only regret is I only bought 1 yard because I saw it online and wasn't sure how true the picture would be, it is even better in person. I knew instantly I wanted to make a dress for Elizabeth out of it. I am going to have order some more for sure before it is gone. Here are my ideas for the fabric:

ZaraJanie and Jack

Pinterest findJ. Crew

Any favorites, I would love to have your opinion. If it is one from the stores I might even make a tutorial on it to share with all of you.

1 comment:

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

Cute fabric- I like the Pinterest find. Glad to have you at Things I’ve Done Thursday!

http://www.bearrabitbear.com