Saturday, September 3, 2011

Feather Wreaths

Have you seen the pretty feather wreaths starting to make their appearances in all the craft stores for fall? 
Have you seen their pricetags?  They are incredible easy and inexpensive to make! 

Supplies:
-wood craft rings
-feather boa
-scissors
-hot glue gun


I put hot glue directly onto the wood ring and then applied the feather boa.  You might need to use additional glue and reposition some feathers if you have spots where the wood is visible.
The feathers were a little wild so I trimmed the edges. 
You can hang the wreath directly on your wall or for some extra fun, frame it!
I'm linking this post here.

4 comments:

M.M.E. said...

I've never seen these before but it looks awesome! Thanks so much for the tutorial!

Unknown said...

So cute! And I just love that you framed it.. Also I wanted to let you know that I featured your bubblegum inspired necklace on my blog as it was the most clicked link this week!
Hope you stop by @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2011/09/pink-hippo-party-45.html
and grab a featured button.

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

Thanks for sharing your fabulous idea.

Unknown said...

Love it. Thanks for sharing