Saturday, August 6, 2011

Spontaneous Fun

I had plans to share my latest big home project with you today but instead, I'll just show you how my morning started.

Lucky me!
 Forgive the poor image quality and bad editing.  It's the best I could do with only a few minutes on my iPhone.  We made a very spontaneous decision to go to Disneyland this weekend.  Woo hoo!

I'll be spinning on the teacups and eating churros all day.  We go to Disneyland a lot but I can't remember a time I woke up thinking I would be home doing laundry and our plans changed so quickly.  Offer this girl a free hotel stay in Anaheim and my bags will be packed in less than five minutes!
 

2 comments:

Tina said...

Wow, how awesome! LOL, I bet when you went to bed last night, you never thought you'd be on your way to Disneyland the next morning! I'd be running around like a chicken without a head, saying, "aah, we have no clean laundry, what should I pack!?" I'm never prepared, sigh. Have a great time.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I can't believe you did that on your Iphone! haha so cool :) I love Disneyland :) hope you are having fun!