Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rolo Brownies

This weekend I used a new recipe to make something that's definitely worth sharing - Rolo Brownies!  Rolos and peanut butter chips melted between two layers of brownies...they were delicious!
Yummy!
We were having our new neighbors over for dinner so I wanted to try a new dessert recipe.  Does that even make sense?  Why would I try a recipe for the first time when having our new neighbors over for dinner?  I asked myself that question when I put these in the oven Saturday evening.  Luckily these were fantastic and our neighbors didn't go home thinking I was horrible in the kitchen!

The Rolo Brownies recipe came from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen's guest post over at My Baking Addiction.

I'm posting this late tonight so I'm sorry if I made you hungry for a late night snack!   Go print the recipe here and be sure to make some tomorrow.  You'll be glad you did!
 

No comments: