Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rubber Band Jar-Wowzer Wed.

WOWzer Wed, a simple solution to an everyday problem. Actually this was a several times a day problem. In my kids bathroom I put all their toiletries in the drawers of the vanity. Toothbrushes, toothpaste, hairbrushes, etc. Most of the stuff the kids don't touch or I don't mind if they touch them; in the case of the tooth brushes I encourage them to use them often (it doesn't happen).

Anyways, the newest addition is colorful rubber bands for my little lady's hair. It is finally long enough to put in pony tails. The kids love the rubber bands. They get them out of the drawer every day and spread them all over the floor. So annoying!

Hence the rubber band container. A decorative container that belongs on the counter out of reach but still is aesthetically pleasing in a guest bathroom. Very simple.

A jar (this one contained paper flowers that I got from Hobby Lobby)
Ribbon remnants
Paper scrap booking flowers
Colorful rubber bands



No comments: