Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Barbie's New (FREE) Furniture

Poor Barbie needed some new furniture!
Lucky for her we had pizza delivered last night.  The minute we opened the box I was reminded of all the fun furniture I made for my Barbies with the little plastic inserts that come in the pizza boxes.  This little thing is perfect for two things - 1) making sure my pizza doesn't stick to the top of the box, and 2) new Barbie furniture!
Barbie is much happier!
I used a tiny amount of Mod Podge to add a pretty top to the new furniture.   
My daughter loves it...and so do I because it was FREE!

I'm linking this post here.
 

12 comments:

Jessica Stoker said...

This is hilarious. Great upgrade. I used those when I was a kid but not so fashionable.

Kaysi said...

I totally used those as a kid!! I love that you decorated it, so fun!

KendasCrafts said...

That's so funny! I used to think those things looked like barbie tables when I was a kid and it took me the longest time to realize its real purpose. nice job!

scrapfancy said...

Thank God for free. Wonderful idea and now she can have her evening wine or grapejuice!!!!

n*stitches said...

So happy for Barbie! Growing up we used to make Barbie furniture and clothes all the time. Thanks for visiting my blog! I am your newest follower!

Jessica @ Sunny Tuesday said...

We used to use these as Barbie table when we were little, but ours were circles and we didn't decorate them. A mod podged triangle table is way funkier!

Q @ JAQS said...

Hahaha that is great. Love the talking bubbles as well ;)

BTW, I'm hosting a fabric giveaway for 12 FAT quarters. Swing by when you get a chance :) -
http://www.jaqsstudio.com/2011/07/fabric-love-19-fats-and-fabric-giveaway.html

-Q

Gabby said...

Love this!! What kind of pizza still uses those? I must be ordering from the wrong restaurant!

Toya | The Limerick Lane said...

Very cute! What a great idea? Any more Barbie furniture ideas?

Kim said...

Great idea. Wish my pizza had this freebie.

Hilmar said...

Poor Barbie needed some new furniture! ... tablebarbie.blogspot.com

Sectiona Sofa said...

Transform your little one's room with a beautiful and sturdy baby bed from FSH Furniture. Browse our wide selection of high-quality furniture pieces in Dubai today