Saturday, July 23, 2011

Kudos to my husband for bringing me home the perfect gift!

My husband was in Ireland last week for work.  Before the trip he asked if I wanted any specific souvenirs.  I told him to find me something amazing.  Of course I was only joking and was incredibly surprised by the gift he brought home last night.  He said he knew the bracelet he found in Howth's Secret Closet (a small store selling estate jewelry) was perfect for me. 

The store knew nothing about who previously owned the bracelet.  Last night I spent a couple of hours looking for something similar online.  The designer is Rodrigo Otazu.  I found so many sites selling his pieces and learned a little about him in my search process.  I read this article and discovered his jewelry was featured on the girls in Sex and the City 2. 

I have not been able to find the exact piece online. 


Kudos to my husband for picking up such a fun gift while he was away!
 

4 comments:

Tina said...

Beautiful! I bet it's even more wonderful in person.

ladybug0147 said...

Oh, I like it!

Jessa said...

That is gorgeous!

Holly Lefevre said...

Gorgeous. He did good! I love it.