Friday, July 8, 2011

Fun Find Friday - Little Blue Boo's Sienna Dress Pattern

Planning a trip to Disneyland with my daughter always inspires me to make her more fun Disney themed clothes.  She is very excited to have a new Mickey dress for this week's trip!
It's no secret that I am a huge fan of Lil Boo Blue and her clothing line.  If you know me personally you are aware that my daughter will only willingly wear two articles of clothing - 1) her LBB bird dress and 2) her LBB butterfly dress.  I put together a small collage of my daughter wearing only her favorite dresses.  These pictures were taken over the past few months.  Aren't the dresses (and my daughter) darling?
Earlier this year I purchased Lil Blue Boo's Sienna Dress Pattern
I can't believe it took me so many months to finally print the pattern and make something!  To be completely honest, I was a little nervous about attempting this dress.  I haven't sewn anything with a pattern in years.  I'm happy to report that this pattern was extremely easy to follow and I am excited to make more dresses! 

I recently cleaned out my closet and found two perfect shirts to use with the pattern.  I used a striped shirt that was a couple of sizes too big for me and a Mickey Mouse shirt that no longer fit. 
My daughter didn't want to pose for a picture in her new dress but I get a thumbs up approval.
I have a couple of other Lil Blue Boo patterns that I will be trying out soon!

If I'm not too busy on vacation, I will be linking this post here.
 

No comments: