Monday, June 13, 2011

1 Month 2 Win It update

I was very excited to see that my project last week on 1 Month 2 Win It had the most votes!  Our challenge was to make something using frames.  I used four old frames and turned them into a dry erase calendar with attached dry erase boards (to do and shopping lists) and an attached cork board.  I couldn't be happier with how my project turned out. 



The project wasn't terribly time consuming but had a lot of different steps (painting the frames, vinyl on the back of the glass, connecting the frames, embellishing, etc.).   I'll put together a tutorial soon!

This week's theme is crafting with kids.  There are some really good projects from the contestants!  Please go here to vote for your favorite.
 

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations on making it to week three!

Samantha said...

Please, please, please do a tutorial! I loved this the second I saw it and voted, got my husband to vote on his pc, and my friend, and sister, and about a million other random people in the world!

Anyway, I'd love to make one of these for my sister (not the one who voted, that wouldn't be a nice surprise then) so I'd love a tutorial please!
xx
p.s. that's how I come to be a follower now, as soon as they announced the results I hot footed it over to your follow button! xx