Tuesday, February 22, 2011

One Month 2 Win It!

I AM A CONTESTANT ON 1 MONTH 2 WIN IT! AHHH. I am super excited. Not the best timing since I am moving to New Mexico in two weeks but I am ready and willing to give it a try. I got in on the paisley sweatshirt I made for Elizabeth. Hopefully I can come up with some crafty ideas and creations. Wish me luck and don't forget to vote on: http://onemonthtowinit.blogspot.com/

A lot of you have been asking about the pattern for the sweatshirt. I did buy it from Heidi and Finn but more as a guide. (http://www.etsy.com/listing/61946137/new-urban-unisex-hoodie-pattern-) and I didn't follow the pattern completely because I wanted to make it more girly. The picture doesn't show very well but I scrunched the shoulders and the original had the same material on the bottom as the rest of the sweatshirt. Then as many of you may know that follow this blog I took it to the next level and changed it completely only keeping the base cuts. Here is the progression.

I am going to try making an adult version soon. I just want to find some fabric that I like. Stay tuned and don't forget to vote.

No comments: