Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hand Prints

I love doing hand prints with my kids. It is a great way to track their growth in a creative form. I am always looking for new ways to display the hand prints. This time I found a cute idea on someone's blog (sorry I can't remember which one) where they created a canvas for the print. I decided to make a paper version and give them out at our Valentine's Day party this year. These are great for any time of the year, but the heart and colors fit perfectly for our party.

(just in case you can't see it says "These hands (your child's hand print) hold my heart."

If you would like your own copy simply comment on this post and include an email address we can send a copy to. I printed mine on tag board and framed it so I can look at it all year round.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty! We will probably make these for gifts for Grandparents Day!