Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Goodbye to a Friend and A New Beginning

Hello Everyone!

I just want to let all of you know that I am still here and posting but I have been very busy with my family and other obligations.

As most of you probably noticed Heather has left the blog. She decided to take a new direction in her life. I am thankful for all her support and great ideas along the way and am sad to have her leave but wishing her the best in her future.

On that note I have been trying to decide what direction I want to take the blog myself. I have grown to love this blog over the last 3 years and have no desire to end it. I love everyone I have met in the blogging world and all our followers here at A Couple of Craft Addicts.

Therefore I feel there will be many changes over the next few months and posts will be sporadic for a while. I am trying to live a balanced life between my family, my job, my church callings, my friends, and everything that comes with it. With this balance comes priorities over wants and sometimes that means spending extra time doing the dishes or reading books with the kiddos when instead of working in my craft room. This blog is very important to me. I not only love to share my ideas but it has also become an outlet for me. A way to d-stress and something that I am very proud to be a part of. I hope you will continue to support me through this transition and look forward to what the future has to hold for A Couple of Craft Addicts.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Jess! I know you will continue to rock this site! :)