Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pinterest Finds: Birthdays

This week was my son's 5th birthday. We didn't throw a party for him this year, just family and presents. But I did make cupcakes for him to take to preschool. He wanted Ninja Turtle cupcakes so I did a little research on how to make the famous turtles look their best. Here is what I came up with:

 

I made rainbow cupcakes with lemon cream cheese frosting. Then I used a rose tip for the masks, a small round tip for the eyes and mouth, and chocolate chips for the eye balls. I love how cartoon like they look, perfect for a 5 year old. He loved them!
 
We also put balloons on the front yard (paper balloons on wood sticks). When he walked out in the morning he had a great surprise. 

Here are some other birthday ideas to start your own traditions:


 PIRATE PARTY
 PRINCESS CUPCAKES
 BIRTHDAY CAKE PANCAKES
 BIRTHDAY DOOR SURPRISE
 BIRTHDAY INTERVIEW
 RAINBOW CAKE

No comments: