Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm Back for Another Year 2013

WHOO, I am back and ready to start blogging and sharing. It has been a crazy month so I haven't been able to post much lately. My family and I went to Arizona to celebrate Christmas with family. During our 3 week stay we found out that my husband's parents are called to be mission presidents, my husband interviewed for a job transfer in Phoenix, and he received the job offer ready to move and start by Feb 13th. That gives us 6 weeks to move from Albuququerque into his parent's house in Arizona where we will be house sitting for the next 3 years. So time to start packing again.

If you don't already know, I have been married for 7 years this June and this will be our 8th move and 3rd state. We have never stayed in one place longer than 18 months. I am really excited to know I am moving somewhere that I will be living for at least 3 years. Needless to say we save all our boxes and are practically professional movers by this time.

I may be packing between now and Feb. but I still plan on crafting and sewing over the next few weeks. And sticking with tradition I have made a New Year's Resolution list for my crafty needs.

Remember my lists from last year?  And my furniture remake list from last year. I only completed about half of my list. But that is why we set goals right?

Here are a few of my goals for this year.

1. Finish all my half completed quilts (3 to be exact)
2. Complete some decor for the kids room (Angry Birds Room)
3. Sew more for myself (dresses, skirts, diaper bag, etc)
4. Try some more crafting projects...maybe clay, screen printing, different painting techniques?
5. Write more food related posts
6. Learn some creative organizing techniques

I am sure that I will come up with some more goals over the next few months but this is a good start and something to look forward to on the site this upcoming year.

I just want to thank all of you for your support. Our followers keep me going and striving to continue endorsing the creative side of my life.


1 comment:

Samantha said...

Happy new year! I'm looking forward to seeing what you have planned for '13!!