Tuesday, September 4, 2012

fabric find Tuesday #9

Flew, did you all have a great long weekend? I sure did. Got lots of sleeping in, family time, and no crafts done! Okay the last part is a bummer but I have been so busy preparing for my little bundle of joy to come that I really haven't had time to do much of my hobby. I did work on a dress for Elizabeth over the weekend but it turned out kind of whacky so I decided to fix it up before showing it to all of you.

Anyways, Sept means back to school which also means FALL is just around the corner. I don't know about you but I am so ready for fall and the temperatures to cool down. And with cooler temps you all need to go and check out FABRIC.com for the new flannels that have arrived. Flannel is so great for pajamas, baby blankets, and even sweatshirts (if you wash it before hand!!). Also new to fabric.com MODA OH DEER fabric and my favorite this week: Bella by  Lotta Jandsdotter for Windham






It also comes in teal and some lime greens but I am really into Orange right now!

No comments: