Thursday, August 16, 2012

kids craft-foam frames

I was walking through Michael's the other day when I came across these great foam frames for only $1. I thought it would be fun to have the kids decorate their own frames and pick pictures to put in them. Of course I took this opportunity to teach them both how to spell their names (there's always a catch when crafting with mom).

I showed the kids all the supplies I found, princess foam stickers for Elizabeth and pirate stickers for Jackson.



Then I told them that before they could use the fun stickers they had to use the letter stickers to spell their names. Once we had the name letters in order and on the frame I allowed the kids to go crazy and decorate the frames however they liked. Then we picked out pictures to put in the frame and decided to give both the frames to dad to hang in his office. It was cheap, easy, and not messy.
The perfect kids craft.

No comments: