Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fabric Find Tuesday #6

While I was in Arizona I stopped by a great fabric store that I had never even heard of, SAS. SAS is a closeout store in Tempe that actually sells some of their fabric by the weight (not the yard). Image what you could buy! Unfortunately most of the fabric they sell is by the yard but at incredible prices. I bought over 9 yards of fabric for under $40! Plus there are so many notions it was so hard to decide on what I wanted to buy, especially without a project in mind. I ended up with these fabric choices:

 Premier Prints ZigZag village in blue/neutral SAS $4/yard, fabric.com $7.48/yard

Premier Prints Gotcha Coral/White.  SAS $4/yard, fabric.com $7.48/yard



Premier Prints Ozborne Village Blue/Natural     SAS $4/yard, fabric.com $7.48/yard


Premier Prints Hooty Owl Baby Blue  SAS $4/yard, fabric.com $7.48/yard

Amy Butler Lotus Wall Flower Cherry SAS $3/yard, fabric.com $8.98/yard

I also collected a few yards of lace trim in a variety of colors. The trims were 25 cents/yard to 49 cents /yard.

I even got a few gem buttons for the kiddos at 25 cents each. They thought they looked like pirate jewels. Everyone came away happy.

  

No comments: