Sunday, June 24, 2012

Vacay

Hey all you craft addicts! I am sorry to inform you but I will be taking a short blogging break. I will be visiting family members throughout the west coast over the next month. Lots of traveling means very little time for crafts. I know I am going to be itching to make some creative projects when I get back. During my time away Heather will be popping in for a couple of guest posts and maybe if I can get my hands on some supplies I can post a few projects of my own. I will be back at home ready to share July 23rd. Thanks to everyone who has been following us and please make sure to check back throughout the month to see what surprise posts may be available.

See you all in a month and wish me luck 6 months pregnant and traveling with two pre-schoolers.

JESS

No comments: