Friday, May 25, 2012

Fun Find Friday-Pinterest Week 1

Welcome to our first edition of PINTEREST fun find Friday. As most of your know I am obsessed with pinterest. I mean honestly I have over 3000 pins. If you aren't on yet please email me and I will send you an invite because everyone should use this online pin board to find great tips, crafts, recipes, pictures, whatever you want. I love that I can pin something I like and come back to it when I am ready. So much better than bookmarking sites or writing down ideas.

Here are a few of my favorite pins from this week:

Ombre Wooden Spoons
I love these. I think it would be fun to dye some wooden spoons as a wedding gift, for mother's day, or even a house warming present. It is so simple and everyone needs wooden spoons.

Dress Up Wings from Sew Nancy
I know my daughter would love to flutter around the house wearing a pair of these.

Pillowcase Romper:
This is a great remix on the classic romper. Perfect for summer especially in the 100 degree heat I think we will be having this year.

Nutella Banana Bread
The name says it all. 3 of my favorite things all baked into one yummy treat. Plus the picture looks delicious. 

Ruffled Crib Skirt 
This is adorable and I love the other decor. It is perfect for a room that you can't paint (like in a rental home like me!) Aren't the colors just amazing as well.

So many great pins, now I need to look at my list and decide what to make next. Have you found any pins you totally love lately?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've made Chef in Training's Nutella Banana Bread and it's delicious!! I highly recommend it!