Thursday, March 15, 2012

Quick St. Patrick's Day Hair Clip

This week I made my daughter a quick and easy clover clip to wear on Saturday.

Supplies:
-Clover stickers (I purchased a small bag from a craft store for only $1)
-small piece of green fabric
-hair clip
-hot glue gun
I started by peeling the back off of two stickers and gluing them to green fabric.
Then I trimmed the fabric around the stickers.
I used the edge of a paper plate to hold my clip while I applied a generous amount of hot glue.
The clovers fit perfectly on the clip.
We're ready for St. Patrick's Day!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I was going to do the exact same thing with stickers onto pin backs (to make mini shamrock brooches), but after seeing this I might need to make a hair clip too!

Altax said...

Cute, simple and awesome!!!

St. Patrick’s Day Crafts