Friday, January 13, 2012

Fun Find Friday - Martha's Valentine's Day Cards

Each year I've sent valentines to our out of town relatives from my daughter.  I love that this year she is old enough to get really excited about making cards.  I've been looking for some fun ideas and stumbled across the February edition of Martha Stewart Living.  I then went to her website for more ideas.  Have you seen the collection of Valentine's Day cards Martha Stewart has online?  If you're looking for inspiration, with instructions, go to her Valentine Card-Making Center and spend hours deciding which cards you should make!  Here are some of my favorites:
Folded Cards
Chalkboard Photo Valentine Card
Crayon Stained Glass Heart Cards
Valentine's Day Sign Card
Pop-up Cards
I plan to spend an afternoon making fun cards with my daughter next week!
 

No comments: