Saturday, December 3, 2011

Introducing my small business, Brie Brie Blooms



Most of you don't know in addition to this blog, I have my own small business.  I've been making and selling fun baby and children clothing for a couple of years.  I mostly just had my products in local boutiques and attended events but I recently just added my ready to ship items to my Etsy page.  I'm excited to introduce you to Brie Brie Blooms!


I recently realized I couldn't be good at everything and decided to focus my energy on excelling at creating fun iron on patches.  The patches will soon be available for you to purchase online.  For now, I have plenty of fun already made options!




Please take a few minutes to check out my site and Etsy page.  I'm offering free shipping the entire month of December!


 

No comments: