Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sharing my Magnetic Frame at Sweet Rose Studio today

Yesterday I told you about Katie from Sweet Rose Studio and her awesome photography skills.  Today I'll let you in on another little thing I know about Katie - she's super crafty and has a great blog with so many fun projects.  She has put together some darling parties and offers free printables in addition to kids crafts, home decor ideas, recipes, and tons of DIY tutorials!  Imagine my excitement when she asked if I would participate in her "Holiday Handmade" series. 

I had a lot of fun putting together a handmade gift for women.  The only tricky part about making my magnetic frame was finding the right metal to purchase at the hardware store.  Don't worry, my post gives detailed instructions on what to buy and how to make this darling gift!  Go here for the full tutorial.
The series includes gifts for everyone including boys!  Go see Sweet Rose Studio and get some help with your holiday gift list ideas!
 

No comments: