Saturday, October 8, 2011

Go See Flamingo Toes for AWESOME Jewelry Tutorials!

When I think of making something for myself I usually start thinking about jewelry.  I would love to make more necklaces for myself.  Then I start thinking about the time it might take to make a new necklace.  Then I realize that I've spent time just thinking about time and never get around to actually making the necklace that I have yet to visualize.  If you want to avoid the above mentioned scenario, go visit Flamingo Toes.


You have seriously been missing out if you are not following Bev!  I was lucky and met her at Creative Estates earlier this year.  She is so nice and incredibly talented!  Bev is known for her amazing Anthropology jewelry knockoffs!  She puts together great tutorials that are super easy to follow. 

If you've been wanting to make a pretty piece of jewelry for yourself, don't get started until you visit Bev's awesome jewelry tutorials page!

These are some of my favorites:

Anthro Knockoff - Akela Necklace

Lace & Pearl Necklace

Loft Chiffon Knockoff Necklace
Set aside some time for yourself this weekend and make a pretty new necklace!
 

1 comment:

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Awww, thanks so much for the sweet post Heather!! That made my day! :)