Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WIWW this week

I have decided to try something new this week. I picked my 3 favorite outfits (honestly we were really busy this week and I mainly wore gym clothes) and I am going to give you a close up of what I love about the outfit.

Thursday playdate
Shoes: cutesygirl.com
Shorts: Seven's from Buffalo Exchange
Shirt: Forever 21
Watch: Burlington Coat Factory

Saturday at the zoo
Shirt: Kohl's
Shoes: Kohl's
Pants: Gap skinny khakis
Necklace: Old Navy

Sunday, no picture because one of the kids spilled juice on my shirt as soon as we got to church. I ended up wearing my husbands suit jacket, nice fashion statement.

Monday playdate at the splash park
Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Undershirt: Downeast Outfitters
Shorts: Kohl's
Shoes: Payless
Earrings: Swap Meet in Hawaii


On another note here is what my son has been wearing for the last 3 days (I washed it once):
Hat: Cars from Payless
Shirt: Cars from Target
Swim shorts: Cars from Target
Socks: Cars from Payless
Sandals: Cars from Payless (try teaching a 3 year old that wearing socks with sandals is not a good style)

I think someone is excited for Cars 2 this weekend.

I'm linking up HERE

1 comment:

madison avenue said...

i LOVE those white sandals!! i have wanted them for forever but my friend said they are ugly...theyre not ugly haha anyways cute outfits!!