I'm so excited to introduce you to Shannon from Sassy Soirees Wedding & Event Planning

Jessica and I were very lucky to have met Shannon in a play group a couple of years ago.  In addition to being a great friend, she is incredibly talented!  She has been in the wedding planning business since 2005 and recently extended her business to all sorts of fun events.  She is obviously a wonderful event planner and coordinator but has also created some pretty awesome projects for her two unbelievably cute boys!

I'm especially fond of Shannon because she has planned many events at Villa Siena, the site where my husband and I were married almost six years ago.  I still love everything about the details of our wedding but looking at Shannon's photos makes me wish I knew her when we were planning our own wedding!  Just for fun, here's one of our wedding pictures:

Now here's some of the work Shannon's done there:
Gorgeous!

I mentioned that she does other events too.  Take a look at the cute Royal Wedding party she hosted!
Most recently, her Owl Love You Forever event was featured on the TomKat Studio blog

Shannon is brand new to Twitter and just recently started blogging.  Hint, hint - go show her some love!

Hi my name is Shannon and I am the girl behind Sassy Soirees Wedding & Event PlanningI am so excited to be a guest on A Couple of Craft Addicts!!! As soon as Heather asked me to be a part of the Flip Flop Fun series, I knew I wanted to make a frilly girly pair because I have two toddler boys and never get to do anything girly!  I love how these turned out!


The bows are soooooooooo cute but they are also removable!  They are attached with barrette clips so you can easily remove them if you would rather use them in your hair instead.

Supplies:
-2 barrette clips
-1 yard black satin ribbon (use 1/2 yard for each flip flop)
-1 yard leopard ribbon (use 1/2 yard for each flip flop)
-1 yard fuzzy furry ribbon (use 1/2 yard for each flip flop)
-needle/thread
-glue gun/ glue

I was using both hands to make the bows so unfortunately I didn't take a picture during the process.  They are made with the black satin and leopard print ribbons.  I simply wrapped the furry ribbon around the bows and stitched it in place. 
I used hot glue to attach the barrette clips to the backs of the bows. 
I'm sure my boys will be getting invited to a lot of little girls' birthday parties this summer.  These cute flip flops will make great gifts!

Thanks for being a part of our Flip Flop Fun series! 

Sassy Soirees is currently participating in a fun giveaway pack from A to Zebra Celebrations.  The giveaway ends tomorrow evening.  Go here to enter.