Monday, May 9, 2011

OH SNAP

OH SNAP!


You heard me. Oh Snap is having a contest. What is Oh Snap you ask? Well one of the partners of Creative Estates has broke off and started her own social media conference located in Salt Lake City, UT April 19th-21st, 2012. This conference is targeting the best bloggers representing modern handmade, contemporary craft, mind-blowing events and DIY. She has already got a ton of major bloggers committed to speaking and sharing their ideas. I am so excited to hear what they have to share from crafting ideas, to business strategies, and even using blogger more efficiently. I know you are probably thinking that is almost a year away but these tickets will go fast. And this week Oh Snap is hosting a contest for someone to win tickets to the whole conference.

Click HERE to learn how to enter.

I would love to attend not only to learn about all the other bloggers out there but also because I love SLC and would like to spend time with my SIL (3 of them) that live out there. And Heather already bought a ticket so I would get to spend a weekend with my co-craft addict.

Start linking up to the linky on Wed to win your tickets and we will see you there.

3 comments:

Tauni said...

Jessica, it was so fun to chat with Heather at CE for a few moments in April. I would love the opportunity to get to know you as well!

Thanks for taking the time to enter. Good luck!

Amy said...

Good luck with the contest!! Hope to see you at SNAP in April! :)

Becca said...

Hope to meet you at SNAP!!!!