Friday, May 20, 2011

Flip Flop Fun next week!

Do you already know about tomorrow's flip flop sale at Old Navy?  Flip flops are only $1!!!!!!!!  I will be there at 7:00 am when the door opens to pick up 5 new pairs  (sadly there is a limit or I would be coming home with 20!).
The fun doesn't stop there - next week we will be showing you how to turn those flip flops into super cute summer  shoes!  Starting Monday you will get daily tutorials on how to embellish flip flops.  I'm so excited!

Here's some fun ideas I found online for inspiration -
Disney Family Fun
Martha Stewart
Infarrantly Creative
A Little Loveliness
I Love To Craft
Beads n' Other Needs
Go buy your flip flops tomorrow and come back Monday!

Do you have a great flip flop idea you want to share?  Please email me and you just might get showcased here!
 

No comments: