Friday, April 22, 2011

Fun Find Friday-Not your Ordinary Easter Eggs

Check out this adorable and creative idea for dying Easter Eggs. I can't believe I didn't think of it myself. It is so simple and makes dying Easter Eggs so much more rewarding than the plain colored boring eggs, or brownish colored eggs which is what I usually end up with when I make the eggs with my son (because he likes to dye the eggs every color.)


Check out the how to on: Measured by the Heart

Have fun with this this weekend, and have a great Easter holiday.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are cute! Thanks for sharing. I never would have thought to use hot glue for dying eggs.
Jen
Scissors & Spatulas

Jessica Stoker said...

Note: Make sure you make the glue really light. I tried these today and the glue was too thick so the shell came off. Otherwise, super cute.