Sunday, March 13, 2011

Reversable Apron

I was trying to think of a great present for my MIL for her birthday. What do you get the women who has everything? After thinking and thinking and coming up with lame ideas I decided to make her something special. Things that are personally made are always better in my book. So here is what I came up with. A reversable apron. It fits her personality perfectly. She is bright and smiley and she LOVES yellow. I also love how it has a retro feel to it. The best part is the past two weeks when I have gone over for dinner she has been wearing it to cook so I know she loves it. I included a ward cookbook to give her some new ideas for cooking in her new apron.



Sorry about the pictures. My husband took them on his phone so they are not the best shots.

No comments: